There is an ancient quote relating the shape of the herb and their effect on certain organs of the body. For example, Asthishrinkhla stem resembles the shape of bones and joints in the body. And indeed it is very effective in strengthening the bones and joints. It is explained as Asthisamharaka, Ashti Shrunkhala and Vajravalli too. It enhances the quantity of bowel, appetizer, good for patients of hemorrhoids, gulma (gaseous tumors) and indigestion.
::Asthishrinkhala Ghrita Ingredients::
Gir Cow Ghee, Asthishrinkhla kalka and kwath
::Asthishrinkhla Ghrita Benefits::
- Light to digest.
- Strengthens bones.
- Induces mobility, purgative, relieves constipation.
- Relieves worm infestation, useful in infected wounds.
- It is used in the treatment of obesity, gout, syphilis, Venereal diseases, leucorrhoea, worm infestation, anorexia, diabetes, peptic ulcer, hemorrhoids and high cholesterol.
- It helps to heal fractures and dislocations quickly. It’s also applied on wounds for quick wound healing.
- It is also used as a body building supplement.
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Vata and Kapha Dosha
Because of its hotness, people with Pitta body type need to take precaution while taking this.
It can be used during the lactation period and in children above 5 years of age. Seek medical advice for its use during pregnancy.
It can be taken by a person having diabetes or high BP.
This product does not react with homeopathic medicine.
This ghrita goes well with most dietary supplements. However, if you are taking more than one product per day, please consult your doctor for an opinion.
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this ghrita along with other allopathic medicines.
If both Ayurvedic and allopathic medicines are advised together, then it is best to take Allopathic medicine first, wait for 30 minutes and then take the Ayurvedic medicine.