Phal Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form, used in Ayurvedic treatment of male and female infertility. It is used in the preparatory procedure of Panchakarma and also as medicine.
Gir Cow Ghee, Gir Cow Milk, Manjishta, Madhuka, Kushtha, Triphala, Sharkara, Bala, Meja, Payasya, Kakoli, Ashvagandha, Ajamoda, Haridra, Daruharidra, Hingu, Katukarohini, Utpala, Kumuda, Draksha, Kakoli, Shvetachandana, Raktachandanalinus, Shatavari juice, Lakshmanamoola
::Phal Kalyan Ghrita’s Benefits::
- It helps in successful conception and improves the intelligence and immunity in the fetus.
- It is given to women with habitual abortion to help her have stable conception.
- It is helpful in relieving all types of gynecological complaints, defects in ovary and male reproductive system.
::Effect on Tridosha::
Calms Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
::Phal Kalyan Ghrita’s Uses::
- As medicine quarter to half teaspoon with water, usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- For Panchakarma preparation – Snehana procedure, the dose depends on the disease status and the judgment of Ayurvedic doctor.
::Info about use of this Ghrita with Allopathic Medicines
- Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this product along with other allopathic medicines.
- If both Ayurvedic and allopathic medicines are advised together, then it is best to take allopathic medicine first, wait for 30 minutes and then, after a gap of 15 – 30 minutes, take Ayurvedic medicine or as directed by the physician.
- This Ghrita can also be used while taking Homeopathic medicine.
- Also can be use supplements like multivitamin tablets, Omega 3 fatty acids etc.
- However, if you are taking more than one product per day, please consult your doctor for an opinion.
- People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases and high BP should exercise caution.
- In very high doses, it may cause diarrhea and indigestion.
It is best to use this product under medical supervision.
In this herbal ghee, the herbs are infused in the medium of ghee along with herb water decoction. Then the solid waste herb materials are filtered out. Thus, this herbal ghee contains oil soluble and water soluble phyto-active principles of medicinal herbs.