::Shata Dhouta Ghritha::
Shat Dhauta Ghrita, a classic Ayurvedic medicated ghee, frequently treats skin conditions. Its preparation involves washing purified ghee one hundred times with water. This procedure transforms ghee into a soft traditional moisturizer and anti-wrinkle skin cream. This ghee serves various skin conditions, including burns, wound scars, skin marks, and a burning sensation. Aids in rebuilding of damaged tissues, supporting healing of skin. Soothes pain due to irritation of skin. The process involves washing Gir cow’s ghee in a copper vessel 100 times to create a therapeutic and highly absorbing ghee cream.
- Washing in a Copper Vessel: The process involves washing the ghee in a copper vessel. This practice holds historical significance in Ayurveda due to copper’s believed antimicrobial properties, which can influence the properties of substances it comes into contact with.
- Exposure to Water and Copper Particles: During the washing process, the ghee comes into contact with water and copper particles from the vessel.
- Reduction in Fat Granules: This washing process reduces the size of the fat granules in the ghee. This reduction might lead to a smoother texture in the resulting ghee cream.
- Interaction of Water Particles with Fat Molecules: Water particles interact with the fat molecules in the ghee, breaking them into smaller molecules. This process may enhance the absorbability of the ghee cream into the skin.
- Increased Moisture Level: The repeated washing process significantly increases the moisture level of the ghee cream. This added moisture might contribute to the therapeutic and moisturizing properties of the cream.
- Evaporation of Ghee Smell: The process of washing the ghee 100 times is said to evaporate the smell of ghee. This might make the resulting ghee cream more palatable for use in skincare, especially for those who find the smell of ghee strong or unpleasant.
- Therapeutic Properties: Ayurveda certifies the healing properties of this therapeutic cream. While the specific therapeutic properties are not detailed, it suggests that the cream could have benefits for various skin issues, according to Ayurvedic principles.
- Gir Cow Ghee
- Pure Water
::Benefits of Shata Dhauta Ghrita::
Svarasya, known for its profound healing properties, is recognized in traditional texts. Now, science certifies its nutritional profile to validate its importance mentioned in ancient texts. It has the capability to soothe skin conditions including burns, sunburn, rosacea, eczema, scars, wounds & other cosmetic skin issues. Nutritional Profile of Shata Dhauta Ghrita
⚫ Shata Dhauta Ghrita contains a rich blend of fatty acids, including Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9 essential fatty acids, which aid in the rebuilding of dermal tissue, supporting skin healing from within.
⚫ Its composition also encompasses vitamins A, D, E, and K, which readily penetrate the skin’s deeper layers. The natural butyric acid in Shata Dhauta Ghrita is particularly effective in addressing inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis, acne, and eczema, contributing to the healing of a dull and tired complexion.
⚫ The ghee’s deeply penetrating and moisturizing properties work to nourish, brighten, and rejuvenate the skin, combating the effects of dullness and fatigue.
::Shata Dhauta Ghrita Uses::
Apply a thin layer of shat dhauta ghrit over the skin area and see the difference.
Rub a small dab of Shatadhouta Ghritha directly on the affected area. Leave it on for 30-60 minutes, and then rinse with cold water for naturally glowing skin. In severe cases of sunburn or burning sensation, leaving it on overnight is an option.
It can also be applied to the face, left for 10 minutes, and then washed with warm water.
::Best for Palm and feet::
For individuals experiencing a severe burning sensation in their palms and feet, especially in cases of diabetes or those with a naturally high Pitta Dosha, applying the ghee over the palms and feet is recommended during the afternoon or at night. Always follow the recommendations of a physician. Always use it as directed by a physician.
- There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
- It is not useful in pregnancy stretch marks Acne with clogged pores.
- For external application only because it is non edible.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Seek your doctor’s advice for its usage during pregnancy.
- This product is safe for use during the lactation period and in children for a limited duration of a few weeks while considering potential side effects and precautions.