Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Powder is made from dried Amla fruit. It has the highest content of naturally occurring vitamin C, is a powerful natural antioxidant and fights against colds and flu. Amla powder arrests hair fall, and premature graying and strengthens hair roots. Lowering cholesterol levels, aiding digestion, balancing out an acidic stomach, and controlling blood sugar are only some of the benefits that this fruit brings to the body.
Pure and Organic Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C, calcium, potassium, and other essential nutrients that enhance your well-being.
::Herbal Amla Powder Benefits::
- Being a rich source of Vitamin C, it enriches you from within and builds up strong immunity.
- It may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Amla is also rich in antioxidants that help in fighting free radicals in the body which ultimately reduces cell damage.
- Helps to hydrate your skin and add shine to your hair.
- Improved digestion-related problems.
- Amla also acts as a great blood purifier.
::Herbal Amla Powder Uses::
- Add a teaspoon to a glass of water and drink first thing in the morning.
- Sprinkle it on your fruit or veggie bowls for its added benefit.
- Mix it into a hair or face pack for healthier hair and skin.
It’s essential to consult with a healthcare professional before adding it to your daily routine, especially if you have underlying health conditions.
- Color variations are normal in herbal products.