Moringa seeds are derived from the pods of the Moringa plant (Moringa Oleifera), also known as the drumstick tree. This tree is native to Northern India. Moringa is a nutrient-rich plant, packed with vitamins, calcium, iron, and essential amino acids.
::Moringa Drumstick (Phali) Powder Benefits::
- It helps you slip into slumber at night, and in turn will leave you energised to tackle the day.
- Moringa seeds are high in fibre, and help in moving food along your digestive system.
- Moringa seeds are a great source of zinc and can regulate blood sugar levels which can help manage or even prevent diabetes.
- This is especially important for vegetarians/vegans or those who suffer from low iron issues.
- Moringa seeds make for a great supplement of calcium and help those suffering from joint pain.
- It helps in reducing inflammation and severe bone disorders like arthritis.
- Moringa seeds can reduce the amount of oxidised lipids in our body and take care of our cardiac health by safeguarding the heart tissues from constructional damages.
- Moringa seeds contains almost 30 antioxidants. It contains vitamins A, B-complex, C and other free radical busters that save our body from severe oxidative damage.
- In other words, these antioxidant properties of moringa seeds can take care of our overall health.
::Moringa Drumstick (Phali) Powder Uses::
- Mix a tsp with warm water, consume with a 30-minute gap before/after meals.
- Enhance Vegetable Gravies, Sambhar, and Veg Stir-fries with a tsp of this powder.
- Boost the nutrition of idli/dosa batter and roti dough with a tsp of Moringa Powder.
It’s essential to consult with a healthcare professional before adding it to your daily routine, especially if you have underlying health conditions.
- Color variations are normal in herbal products.