Triphala, or “three fruits” in Sanskrit, is a powerful blend of Amla, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki. It acts as an Ayurvedic therapeutic agent to balance and rejuvenate the three doshas: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
Triphala Powder is an effective way to detoxify your body. It cleanses the body without depleting the body’s reserves. The Triphala powder eases digestive disorders, constipation, hyperacidity, headaches, infections, blood impurities, high cholesterol, general body weakness, and many other symptoms and ailments.
Triphala, the most favored Ayurvedic herbal blend, known as “three fruits” in Sanskrit, supports natural internal cleansing while nourishing and rejuvenating tissues. It’s a top choice in Ayurveda.
::Herbal Triphala Powder Ingrdients::
Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Haritaki and Bibhitaki
::Herbal Triphala Powder Benefits::
- Triphala, one of the most important Ayurvedic herbal formulas of India, is touted as a potent yet, gentle internal cleansing organic supplement to help improve digestion.
- It helps the overall immune system and digestive system
Taking a Triphala supplement can help promote your body’s ability to eliminate wastes and other elements from within the body.
- Using Triphala as a healthy digestive aid may be an excellent idea for several reasons.
- Triphala supports your body as it eliminates waste and detoxifies.
- It supports skin healing, promotes oral and digestive health, builds immunity and strength, detoxifies the system, contributes to weight loss, and increases overall health levels.
::Herbal Triphala Powder Uses::
- Add a teaspoon to a glass of water and drink first thing in the morning.
- Also can take with Gir Cow Ghee and Honey for digestive problem. (Mix Triphala, Gir Cow Ghee and honey and the mixture should be one teaspoon.)
It’s essential to consult with a healthcare professional before adding it to your daily routine, especially if you have underlying health conditions.
- Color variations are normal in herbal products.